Moss Report on Brain Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Brain Cancer Treatments
What’s New In Brain Cancer Treatment
The Moss Report on Brain Cancer covers the types, causes and conventional treatment of brain cancer including surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone treatment, targeted therapy, and other new treatments. This is no dry medical text. It is written for patients in language that lay people can understand.
In it, we discuss the markers used to detect the existence and progression of brain cancer, and useful methods for determining whether or not a patient will benefit appreciably from various treatments.
Brain Cancer Treatment
The main body of this 500+ Moss Report contains comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative brain cancer treatments and other matters of urgent concern to brain cancer patients.
We also discuss innovative and alternative treatment centers for treating brain cancer, in the US and abroad.
We discuss new therapies such as alternating electrical field therapy.
The Moss Report on Brain Cancer also contains the latest information on new treatments. For instance, there is information on the use of cancer-killing viruses to fight brain cancer. On the introduction of suicide genes into brain cancer cells. On the development of antibody-drug mixtures (or conjugates) in the treatment of glioblastoma. We also discuss the science of immunotherapy and how doctors are starting to use a special class of drugs called immune checkpoint inhibitors to fight brain cancer. (The inventors of these drugs won the 2018 Nobel Prize.)
There is also a discussion of how to harness and improve one’s own immune system, including the use of the low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- TYPES AND GRADES OF BRAIN CANCER
- CAUSES OF BRAIN CANCER
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT: AN OVERVIEW
- BRAIN SURGERY
- RADIATION THERAPY
- CHEMOTHERAPY AND THE BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS OF CHEMOTHERAPY
- OTHER DRUGS
- DIET AND NUTRITION
- STEM CELLS
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- SIDE EFFECTS
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- RADIOPROTECTION AND ANTIOXIDANTS
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY BRAIN CANCER TREATMENTS