Moss Report on Cervical Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Cervical Cancer Treatments (2019 Update)
The Moss Report on Cervical Cancer has been thoroughly revised for 2019.
This is no dry medical text. It is written for patients in language that lay people can understand. This 500+ page report features a thorough discussion of the treatment and prevention of cervical cancer—from the best techniques of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches.
New this year is a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight these squamous cell cancers. This includes the first-ever FDA approval of an “immune checkpoint inhibitor” for cervical cancer. We also have suggestions for how one can make immunotherapy drugs more effective.
There are new findings on the question of robotic vs. open surgery for cervical cancer.
We also address the question of who may not need immediate treatment.
There is also an up-to-the-minute discussion of excellent results with a form of hyperthermia (or heat therapy).
No patient or family member confronting cervical cancer should be without this outstanding resource.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- ADENOCARCINOMAS OF THE CERVIX
- ANTI-HPV VACCINES
- CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS AND CERVICAL CANCER
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- TREATMENT BY STAGES
- GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY GROUP (GOG) STUDY 85
- RADIATION THERAPY
- COMBINATION CHEMOTHERAPY
- TREATMENT OF RECURRENT DISEASE
- ERLOTINUB (TARCEVA®)
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS