Moss Report on Colon Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Colon Cancer Treatments
What’s New In Colon Cancer Treatment
The Moss Report on Colon Cancer is no dry medical text. It is written for patients in language that lay people can understand.
For instance, there is a discussion of the new study from Harvard Medical School, showing that high dietary fiber intake helps decrease colon cancer mortality.
There is a comparison of the various chemo regimens for stages 2, 3 and 4 colon cancer. When and where is a 3-month regimen preferred?
There is an extended discussion of a new class of medications called “immune checkpoint inhibitors,” for whose discovery James P. Allison, PhD, of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center shared the 2018 Nobel Prize.
In this report there is a comparison of the drugs used in HIPEC, which is heated intra-peritoneal chemotherapy. There is a reconsideration of HIPEC as a local treatment for metastatic disease.
And what are the most effective complementary treatments for colon cancer? The Moss Report provides answers.
Colon Cancer Treatment
The Moss Report on Colon Cancer begins with a discussion of conventional oncology’s understanding and treatment of several major forms of this cancer. This includes such topics as surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, other new treatments, and description of alternative cancer treatment centers, in the US and abroad. This contains the latest medical information but is written for the layperson.
This 500+ page report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of cancer of the colon, from the best techniques of radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches. New this year is a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight these cancers, with an explanation of which colon cancer patients are likely to respond to these new drugs.
No patient with colon cancer or their loved ones should be without this information packed resource.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Trying to evaluate the claims of the various alternatives is grasping at wind. I appreciate all of the legwork that you have done to investigate the clinics and the treatment methods. The report was well worth the money, and I have already begun recommending it to other colon cancer patients.” —David R.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“The Moss Report for colon cancer has been a great help in sorting out treatments. I have recommended it to other people because the choices out there are incredible and there is so little time to discern when you are emotionally involved.” —N. W.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- INCIDENCE AND MORTALITY
- INTESTINAL POLYPS
- STAGING OF COLORECTAL CANCER
- STANDARD TREATMENTS
- LOCATION OF TUMOR
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- LIVER METASTASES
- SENTINEL NODE BIOPSY
- LIST OF FDA-APPROVED CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGS
- LIST OF FDA-APPROVED TARGETED THERAPY DRUGS
- ANTI-ANGIOGENIC AGENTS
- IMMUNE THERAPY AND OTHER TREATMENTS
- ICB AND MISMATCH REPAIR-DEFICIENT TUMORS
- ACTIVE SPECIFIC IMMUNOTHERAPY (ASI)
- EXERCISE AND LIFE STYLE CHANGES
- 2018 UPDATE: CRC AND DIABETES
- CURCUMIN AND COLON CANCER
- HEPATIC ARTERY INFUSION
- IMMUNE THERAPY
- ACTIVE SPECIFIC IMMUNOTHERAPY (ASI)
- OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICINES
- CAM AND COLORECTAL CANCER
- HYPERTHERMIA AND COLORECTAL CANCERFWGE AND COLORECTAL CANCER
- HYPERTHERMIA AND COLORECTAL CANCER
- DENDRITIC CELL THERAPY AND COLORECTAL CANCER
- MELATONIN AND METASTATIC COLON CANCER
- SOY AND COLORECTAL CANCER
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICSSUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS
You may also be interested in…
with Ralph W. Moss, PhD
You may be interested in these blog posts that are related to colon cancer.