Moss Report on Esophageal Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Esophageal Cancer Treatments (2019 Update)
The Moss Report on Esophageal Cancer begins with a discussion of causes, symptoms, diagnosis, stages and conventional oncology’s understanding and treatment of endophagus cancer. This includes such topics as surgery, including minimally invasive esophagectomy, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and other new treatments.
This 500+ page report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of cancer of the esophagus – from the best techniques of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches.
Included in the report is a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight these cancers. This includes very encouraging results with “immune checkpoint inhibitors”, with an explanation of which esophageal cancer patients are likely to respond to these important new drugs.
There is also an up-to-the-minute comparison of the results of clinical trials, and of foreign clinics using immunotherapy in innovative ways.
No patient with esophageal cancer should be without this outstanding resource.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- TYPES OF ESOPHAGEAL CANCER
- KNOWN CAUSES
- ALCOHOL AND SCC OF THE ESOPHAGUS
- HOT BEVERAGES, BBQ AND FRIED FOODS
- QUESTION OF MEAT
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE ESOPHAGECTOMY
- RADIATION THERAPY
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS AND REGIMENS
- ADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- ESOPHAGEAL CANCER BY STAGES
- SAFETY IN NUMBERS
- CANCER OF THE G-E JUNCTION
- TARGETED AGENTS
- TRASTUZUMAB (HERCEPTIN®)
- CETUXIMAB (ERBITUX®)
- COX-2 INHIBITORS
- SIDE EFFECTS
- CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS
- ABLATIVE THERAPIES
- CANCER STEM CELLS
- HYPERTHERMIA AND ESOPHAGEAL CANCER
- BLACK RASPBERRIES AND ESOPHAGEAL CANCER
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICSSUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS