Moss Report on Multiple Myeloma
Alternative & Conventional Multiple Myeloma Treatments
Multiple Myeloma Treatment
The Moss Report on multiple myeloma contains comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative cancer treatments and other matters of urgent concern to multiple myeloma patients. We also discuss useful methods for determining whether or not a patient will benefit appreciably from various treatments.
Moss Report on multiple myeloma includes description and addresses of innovative and alternative multiple myeloma treatment centers, in the US and abroad.
This report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of myeloma from the best techniques of radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches. We also discuss how science is harnessing the immune system to fight these cancers through adoptive immunotherapy. There is a report on the Mayo Clinic’s use of an engineered measles virus to successfully treated myeloma; there is an extended discussion of the newly approved drug ixazomib (Ninlaro®); finally, there is frank discussion of the relationship of green tea and its constituent, EGCG, and the standard drug, Velcade® (bortezumib), challenging the idea that green tea is counter-indicated during Velcade® therapy.
What’s New in Multiple Myeloma Treatment
Discussion on the new developments in BCMA chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T celltherapy. Discussion of the use of FDG positron emission tomography (PET scans) combined with low-dose computerized tomography (CT) scans for evaluation of multiple myeloma patients.
James Allison, PhD, is the head of immunology at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. While at the University of California, Berkeley, he invented an important new class of medications called “immune checkpoint inhibitors.” Allison is currently working on combining these medications with cancer-killing viruses, such as Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) vaccines. These are already available at several foreign clinics. One of the most significant advances of recent years has been the development and FDA approval of an anti-cancer virus vaccine, Reolysin® (pelareorep). The Moss Report discusses this new medicine and its associated clinical trials.
Every patient with myeloma and their loved ones should read this outstanding Moss Report.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- SYMPTOMS AND DIAGNOSIS
- MUTATIONAL CHANGES
- MM AND KIDNEY FAILURE
- DRUGS THAT CAN CAUSE KIDNEY DAMAGE
- TREATMENT OVERVIEW
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- TREATMENT OF SYMPTOMATIC MM
- THE THALIDOMIDE ERA
- STEM CELL TRANSPLANTS
- HIGH DOSE THERAPY
- MAINTENANCE THERAPY
- SECOND AND THIRD GENERATIONS
- GENE THERAPY
- ADOPTIVE IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICSSUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS