Moss Report on Myelodysplasia
Alternative & Conventional Myelodysplasia Treatments
The Moss Report on Myelodysplasia (MDS)
MDS is a group of diverse disorders of the bone marrow’s stem cells resulting in the production of ineffective blood cells of all the major blood cell types.
This report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of this abnormality of the blood making system – from the best techniques of chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches.
We distinguish between low-risk and high-risk MDS. Some of the treatments discussed are iron chelation; growth factors; the drugs azacitidine and decitabine; lenalidomide; imatinib; and other agents.
This Moss Report also includes a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight against this cancer, including in the clinical trial of pembrolizumab (Keytruda®).
No patient with myelodysplasia (MDS) or their loved ones should be without this outstanding resource.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES (MDS)
- INCIDENCE AND CAUSES OF MDS
- CLASSIFICATION OF MDS
- FAB CLASSIFICATION
- WHO CLASSIFICATION
- CAUSES OF MDS
- TREATMENT OF MDS
- TREATMENT OF LOW RISK MDS
- TREATMENT OF HIGH RISK MDS (HIGH INTENSITY THERAPIES)
- IRON CHELATION
- HEMATOPOIETIC GROWTH FACTORS
- IMMUNE MODULATION THERAPY
- DNMT INHIBITORS
- PLANT FLAVONES AND METHYLATION
- OBESITY AND AML
- EFFECT OF MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS ON CHEMOTHERAPY
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS AND MDS
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS