Moss Report on Cancer of the Pancreas
Alternative & Conventional Pancreatic Cancer Treatments
Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
The 500-page Moss Report on Pancreatic Cancer begins with a discussion of symptoms, causes, stages and conventional oncology’s understanding and treatment. This includes such topics as surgery, pancreatectomy, chemotherapy, high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU), and other new treatments.
The Moss Report on Pancreatic Cancer discusses markers used to detect the existence and progression of the disease, and useful methods for determining whether or not a patient will benefit appreciably from various treatments. The main body of Moss Report on pancreatic cancer contains comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative cancer treatments and other matters of urgent concern to pancreatic cancer patients.
We also discuss innovative and alternative treatment centers for treating pancreatic cancer, in the US and abroad.
This report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of cancer of pancreatic cancer – from the best techniques of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches. New this year is a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight these cancers. Pancreatic cancer is not known as an “immunogenic” cancer, but scientists at the University of Oxford are figuring out ways of making it so.
There is also new information on the powerful link between abnormal blood glucose levels and pancreatic cancer – and what one can do about that.
No patient with pancreatic cancer or their family members should be without this unique Moss Report.
What’s New In Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
The Moss Report on Pancreatic Cancer is no dry medical text. It is written for patients in language that lay people can understand. We deal critically with all conventional treatments. We also cover all aspects of pancreatic cancer treatment, including such “alternative” treatments as cannabis, vitamin C, medicinal mushrooms, etc.
As always, the Moss Report on Pancreatic Cancer focuses on practical information that you can use in your battle with this disease. We include a discussion of these “hot” topics:
- Diabetes, Glucose and Insulin—New Insights
- Laparoscopic Vs. Open Operation
- ChemoThermia Clinic and Pancreatic Cancer
- “Stop and Go” Strategy with Oxaliplatin
- A Nomogram That Estimates Survival in Pancreatic Cancer
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Pancreatic Cancer
Can immune checkpoint drugs be used in pancreatic cancer? Who is likely to benefit? You may have heard that James P. Allison, PhD, of Houston, won the 2018 Nobel Prize for his discovery of immune checkpoint inhibitors. This is an important new class of medications. Less known is the fact that he is currently working on combining these drugs with cancer-killing viruses. But this overall approach—still only dreamed of in the United States—is already available at several foreign clinics. These are discussed in the Moss Report on Pancreatic Cancer.
One of the most significant advances of recent years has been the development and FDA approval of an anti-cancer virus vaccine, Reolysin® (pelareorep). The Moss Report discusses this new medicine and its associated clinical trials.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- CAUSES OF PANCREATIC CANCER
- DIABETES, GLUCOSE AND INSULIN – NEW INSIGHTS
- STRUCTURE OF THE PANCREAS
- ISLET CELL TUMORS
- SPREAD OF PANCREATIC CANCER
- CA19-9, CEA AND OTHER MARKERS
- A QUICK SUMMARY OF TREATMENT
- METHODS OF TREATMENT
- PANCREATICODUODENECTOMY (WHIPPLE)
- TOTAL PANCREATECTOMY
- PARTIAL PANCREATECTOMY
- PYLORUS-PRESERVING PROCEDURES
- RADIATION THERAPY
- STEREOTACTIC RADIOSURGERY (SRS)
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS FOR PANCREATIC CANCER
- GEMCITABINE (GEMZAR®)
- OTHER DRUGS
- FDA APPROVED DRUG COMBINATIONS-PANCREATIC CANCER
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- NEOADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY
- VIRGINIA MASON PROTOCOL
- COMPARING REGIMENS FOR SECOND-LINE TREATMENT
- ANTI-ANGIOGENIC AGENTS FOR PNET
- HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRASOUND (HIFU)
- HYPERTHERMIA PLUS CHEMOTHERAPY
- MISTLETOE PLUS GEMCITABINE
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS AND PANCREATIC CANCER
- A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PHASE II STUDY
- K-RAS AND OTHER MUTATIONS
- CAM AND PANCREATIC CANCER
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICSSUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS