Moss Report on Stomach Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Stomach Cancer Treatments (2019 Update)
What’s New In Stomach Cancer Treatment
A recent study suggested that the commonly used proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) could diminish the effectiveness of capecitabine (Xeloda®) in the treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) tract cancer.
New developments in the first-line chemotherapy regimen for advanced, HER2-negative stomach cancer.Discussion on the clinical trials with the new experimental drug Avelumab (Bavencio®) for patients with advanced stomach cancer.
James Allison, PhD, is the head of immunology at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. While at the University of California, Berkeley, he invented an important new class of medications called “immune checkpoint inhibitors.” Allison is currently working on combining these medications with cancer-killing viruses, such as Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) vaccines. These are already available at several foreign clinics.One of the most significant advances of recent years has been the development and FDA approval of an anti-cancer virus vaccine, Reolysin® (pelareorep). The 2018 Moss Report discusses this new medicine and its associated clinical trials.
Stomach Cancer Treatment
The Moss Report on Stomach Cancer begins with a discussion of causes, symptoms, diagnosis, stages and conventional oncology’s understanding and treatment. This includes such topics as surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and other new treatments.
The Moss Report discusses markers used to detect the existence and progression of the disease, and useful methods for determining whether or not a patient will benefit appreciably from various treatments. The main body of this Moss Report contains comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative stomach cancer treatments and other matters of urgent concern to the cancer patients.
We also discuss innovative and alternative treatment centers for treating stomach cancer, in the US and abroad.
This 500+ page report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of stomach, also known as gastric, cancer, from the best techniques of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and targeted therapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches. The Moss Report on Stomach Cancer includes a discussion of the optimum two-drug combination for stomach cancer; of the danger of taking proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) while take the anti-cancer drug capecitabine (Xeloda®); and a discussion of how science is harnessing the immune system to fight stomach cancer through immune checkpoint inhibitors, such as the new German drug avelumab.
Every patient with stomach-gastric cancer and their loved ones should read this outstanding and newly revised Moss Report.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- BASIC ANATOMY
- HOW STOMACH CANCER SPREADS
- SYMPTOMS OF STOMACH CANCER
- UPPER ENDOSCOPY (EGD)
- STAGING OF STOMACH CANCER
- LINITIS PLASTICA
- TREATMENT BY STAGES
- LAPAROSCOPIC VS. OPEN GASTRECTOMY
- FDA APPROVED DRUGS
- FDA AND NCI APPROVED DRUG COMBINATIONS
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- PREOPERATIVE CHEMORADIATION
- PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS MAY REDUCE XELODA’S EFFECTIVENESS
- PERIOPERATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- DEVITA TEXTBOOK ON ADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY
- POSTOPERATIVE CHEMORADIATION
- POSTOPERATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- CAPECITABINE FOR EARLY-STAGE STOMACH CANCER
- FIRST-LINE CHEMOTHERAPY FOR ADVANCED STOMACH CANCER
- STAGE 0 – STAGE IV
- RECURRENT DISEASE
- IORT AND STOMACH CANCER
- NCI STOMACH IORT TRIAL
- TARGETED DRUGS
- EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTORS (EGFR)
- CIMETIDINE AND STOMACH CANCER
- NAPABUCASIN AND STOMACH CANCER
- BRIGHTER TRIAL
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS