Moss Report on Testicular Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Testicular Cancer Treatments
Testicular Cancer Treatment
This 488-page report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of cancer of the testis (germ cell cancers) from the best techniques of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches. There is a discussion of the clinical trial of an FDA-approved anti-lymphoma drug, brentuximab vedotin, in the treatment of recurrent and persistent germ cell tumors. The report also discusses several patients who have responded dramatically to immune checkpoint blockade (ICB) with the FDA-approved drugs pembrolizumab (Keytruda®) and nivolumab (Opdivo®).
What’s New In Testicular Cancer Treatment
A discussion of the ongoing clinical trial testing an FDA-approved anti-lymphoma drug, brentuximab vedotin, in the treatment of certain recurrent or persistent germ cell tumors.
James Allison, PhD, is the head of immunology at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. While at the University of California, Berkeley, he invented an important new class of medications called “immune checkpoint inhibitors.” Allison is currently working on combining these medications with cancer-killing viruses, such as Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) vaccines. These are already available at several foreign clinics.
One of the most significant advances of recent years has been the development and FDA approval of an anti-cancer virus vaccine, Reolysin® (pelareorep). The Moss Report discusses this new medicine and its associated clinical trials.
No patient with testicular cancer, or with extra-gonadal germ cell tumors (EGGCT), should be without this outstanding Moss Report.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- INCIDENCE OF TESTICULAR CANCER
- RISK FACTORS
- TYPES OF TESTICULAR CANCER
- EMBRYONAL CARCINOMAS
- CAUSE(S) OF TESTICULAR CANCER
- CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS
- SERUM TUMOR MARKERS
- LYMPH NODE EVALUATION (RPLND)
- PET-CT SCANS
- GROWTH AND SPREAD OF TESTICULAR CANCER
- SUMMARY OF CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT APPROACHES
- SURVEILLANCE: RADICAL VS. CONSERVATIVE APPROACH
- RADIATION THERAPY
- DRUGS APPROVED FOR TESTICULAR CANCER
- FDA APPROVED DRUG COMBINATIONS FOR TESTICULAR CANCER
- SECONDARY CANCERS
- TREATMENT BY STAGES
- RECURRENT TESTICULAR CANCER
- OTHER SIDE EFFECTS
- IMMUNOTHERAPY AND GCTS
- EXTRAGONADAL GERM CELL TUMORS (EGGCT)
- TREATMENT OF EGGCT
- NON-SEMINOMATOUS EGGCT
- TREATMENT-RESISTANT TUMORS
- HYPERTHERMIA AND EGGCT
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS