Moss Report on Thyroid Cancer
Alternative & Conventional Thyroid Cancer Treatments (2019 Update)
Thyroid Cancer Treatment
The 2019 updated edition of Moss Report on Thyroid Cancer is no dry medical text. It is written for patients in language that lay people can understand.
It begins with a discussion of types, causes and conventional treatment of thyroid cancer. This includes such topics as surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone treatment, targeted therapy, and other new treatments.
It discusses markers used to detect the existence and progression of thyroid cancer, and useful methods for determining whether or not a patient will benefit from various treatments. The main body of the 2019 Moss Report on thyroid cancer contains comprehensive, up-to-date information on conventional, integrative, experimental, complementary, CAM, dietary, and alternative thyroid cancer treatments and other matters of urgent concern to the thyroid cancer patients.
New for 2019 are discussions of the importance of choosing an experienced surgeon. There is updated information on the safety and effectiveness of such drugs as lenvatinib (Lenvima); regorafinib (Stivarga); evorolimus (Afinitor); dabrafenib (Tafinlar); and trametinib (Mekinist).
We also discuss innovative and alternative treatment centers for treating thyroid cancer, in the US and abroad.
The 2019 Moss Report on Thyroid Cancer has been thoroughly revised throughout. This 500+ page report features a comprehensive discussion of the treatment and prevention of the various forms of thyroid cancer. This includes the best techniques of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and targeted therapy to the latest complementary and alternative (CAM) approaches.
Every patient with thyroid cancer, and their loved ones, should read this outstanding and newly revised Moss Report on Thyroid Cancer.
Discounts and Savings Available
Purchase both the E-Book and
Printed Moss Report and save $100.*
Purchase a Moss Report and
Schedule a Consultation and save $100.*
If you are a Medical Professional and refer patients to Moss Reports, click here find out more about our advocate program.
*Discounts applied when purchased together at check-out.
“I can’t tell you what a wealth of information we found and how helpful and informative the Report was. Thank you. My eyes were truly opened.” — L. C.
“Thank you very much. Your report is very helpful and comprehensive.” —B. S.
“We have received your report.. and sincerely appreciate your thoroughness and writing style.” —R. D.
“I have really been disappointed with radiation and chemotherapy and have been so glad that you steered me to more viable alternatives.” —W. V.
“Thanks for your help. Your service is a marvelous resource, tremendously helpful for those of us sifting through the masses of information that we have to go through in these really stressful situations.” — S. A.
Table of Contents
- A QUICK GUIDE TO CAM CANCER TREATMENTS
- GREEN LIGHT TREATMENTS: WELL RESEARCHED APPROACHES
- AMBER LIGHT TREATMENTS FOR CANCER: EFFICACY AND SAFETY STILL UNCLEAR
- RED LIGHT TREATMENTS: POORLY RESEARCHED (OR DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS)
- CONVENTIONAL TREATMENT SECTION
- BACKGROUND: TYPES OF THYROID CANCER
- CAUSES OF THYROID CANCER
- THYROID NODULES
- PAPILLARY THYROID CARCINOMAS
- FOLLICULAR THYROID CARCINOMAS
- MEDULLARY THYROID CARCINOMAS
- IODINE: THE UNIQUENESS OF THYROID CANCER
- DIAGNOSIS OF THYROID CANCER
- TREATMENT BY TYPES (AND STAGES)
- CHOOSE AN EXPERIENCED SURGEON!
- NCCN RECOMMENDATIONS
- TREATMENT OF PAPILLARY THYROID CANCER
- ANTI-ANGIOGENIC AGENTS
- TREATMENT OF FOLLICULAR THYROID CANCER
- TREATMENT OF HÜRTHLE CELL CANCER (HCC)
- TREATMENT OF MEDULLARY THYROID CANCER
- REGORAFINIB VS. METASTATIC MEDULLARY THYROID CANCER
- MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE NEOPLASIA (MEN)
- TREATMENT OF ANAPLASTIC THYROID CANCER
- RAI-RADIOACTIVE IODINE
- ULTRASOUND-GUIDED PERCUTANEOUS ETHANOL ABLATION
- TARGETED AGENTS
- DENDRITIC CELL VACCINES AND THYROID CANCER
- ADOPTIVE IMMUNOTHERAPY AND CAR-T CELLS
- GOITROGENS AND THYROID CANCER
- TOP SUPPLEMENTS (THE SHORT LIST)
- ANTI-CANCER PLAN ON A TIGHT BUDGET
- ANTI-CANCER RECIPES
- THE HALLMARKS OF CANCER
- A NEW MODEL FOR CANCER TREATMENT
- INNOVATIVE SURGERY
- INNOVATIVE RADIATION THERAPY
- INNOVATIVE CHEMOTHERAPY
- NAUSEA AND VOMITING
- MOUTH SORES (STOMATITIS)
- ZINC SULFATE
- NERVE PAIN
- HAIR LOSS
- PICKLE JUICE REMEDY
- CHEMOSENSITIVITY TESTING
- TARGETED THERAPIES
- PRECISION MEDICINE INITIATIVE
- ANTI-ANGIOGENESIS DRUGS
- MOLECULAR AND GENOMIC TESTING
- CIRCULATING TUMOR CELLS (CELLSEARCH)
- MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES
- IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE (ICB)
- CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- DIETARY COMPOUNDS THAT KILL CANCER STEM CELLS (CSCS)
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND EXERCISE
- FASTING AND THE KETOGENIC DIET
- A COST-FREE WAY TO PREVENT CANCER RECURRENCES
- CALORIC RESTRICTION
- PRACTICAL NOTES ON FASTING
- TOP TEN SUPPLEMENTS (THE EXPOSITION)
- FOOD AND CANCER PREVENTION
- VITAMINS, MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS
- THE CONCURRENT USE DEBATE
- CONCURRENT USE OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND RADIATION
- HERBS, SPICES AND BOTANICALS
- SOUND, LIGHT AND ELECTRICITY
- CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY
- VIRAL THERAPY (ONCOLYTIC VIRUSES)
- DRUGS NEW AND OLD
- INNOVATIVE CANCER CLINICS
- FINDING AN INTEGRATIVE PHYSICIAN
- INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENTS
- AMERICAN CLINICS
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS
- SUPPLEMENTS AND SURGERY
- CAM AND FATIGUE
- POPULAR BUT UNLIKELY TREATMENTS