What’s included in my personal phone consultation with Ralph Moss?
- Dr. Moss will personally review your case history provided to us via this brief questionnaire.
- You will not need to send all your medical files.
- Your one-hour conference call with Dr. Moss will help answer your questions and provide you with thoroughly researched, unbiased guidance about your treatment options.
- You are welcome to have family member(s) on the conference call during your consultation.
- Dr. Moss may follow up with you to share additional resources, expand on topics discussed in the consultation, and communicate with clinics and doctors where needed.
- A phone consultation session with Dr. Moss will help you create the most effective strategy for your treatment.
Available dates are indicated on the calendar in green. Pink boxes indicate already booked. If you do not see a green date box, please click the arrow to the right of the month at the top of the calendar to see the following month. If your appointment is more urgently needed, please contact us.
Phone Consultation with Ralph W. Moss, PhD
Consultations are scheduled in 1 hour intervals.
For those wanting a consultation outside of our normal business hours, 10am-4pm Eastern US Time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate you.