Once you have scheduled your appointment, please fill out the form below. Thank you.
Preparing for your consultation
Here are a few things you can do to prepare for your consulation with Dr. Moss.
- We advise that you read your Moss Report, either printed or PDF version. Many of the topics you will want to discuss are already covered in good detail in this document.
- Have notes prepared with questions that you would like to ask Dr. Moss, in order of importance.
- Have a highlighter pen in order to make it easier to find sections of the Moss Reports that you want to refer to later.
- While we encourage having a loved one or caregiver present during phone consultations, please know that for efficiency of communication, we ask you to limit it to two people doing the talking on your side. You may wish to have a notepad handy for others in the room, or on the conference call to share their questions with you.
- If you have additional documents you want Dr. Moss to review, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may wish to include a file with a case history summary.
- Dr. Moss will review the information on this form, as well as your case summary if you choose to send it as a document.
- We do not need your medical records.
- As a reminder, Ralph W. Moss, PhD is not a medical doctor, we are not a medical facility. We will review the conclusions of your existing medical diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will not re-evaluate your scans, or medical tests.