TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DISCLAIMER: Purchaser agrees that Moss Reports has no liability to Purchaser. RALPH W. MOSS, PhD is not a medical doctor. He has a doctor of philosophy degree from Stanford University and has been a medical journalist in the cancer field for over 40 years. Use of the title “doctor” or “Dr.” does not imply medical qualifications. It does not refer exclusively to medical doctors, and is often applied to scholars in theology or the liberal arts. Nothing Ralph W. Moss, PhD, says in this Moss Report (or in a telephone consultation) constitutes MEDICAL ADVICE for any condition.
If you have cancer, you should be under the care of appropriate medical professionals, including (but not necessarily limited to) oncologists. Nothing said in this Moss Report or in a telephone consultation with RALPH W. MOSS, PhD, is a substitute for seeking qualified medical care. You are encouraged to confirm the accuracy of the information conveyed in this Moss Report or in a telephone consultation with other sources. For instance, you are strongly encouraged to review this information with your medical doctor and other health care providers. Neither RALPH W. MOSS, PhD nor his staff or colleagues are liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use of this Moss Report or his consultation service.
- Downloads Purchaser may download digitized versions of Moss Reports under these terms and conditions. The Downloads are in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Download Restrictions. Purchaser represents, warrants and agrees that Purchaser will use the Downloads only for Purchaser’s personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Downloads or Reports or other restricted use. Purchaser agrees not to infringe the rights of the copyright owners and to comply with all applicable laws in Purchaser’s use of the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser agrees that Purchaser will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license or otherwise transfer or use the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser is not granted any synchronization, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser acknowledges that the Downloads and Reports embodies the intellectual property of a third party and is protected by law.
- Reservation of Rights Except for the rights explicitly granted to Purchaser here, all right, title and interest in the Downloads or Reports are reserved and retained by Moss Reports. Purchaser does not acquire any ownership rights in the Downloads or Reports as a result of downloading or purchasing it.
- Downloads and Reports sales are final. There are no refunds of Download or Reports purchases.
- Downloading and Risk of Loss. Once Purchaser has purchased Downloads or Reports, Purchaser is encouraged to download it promptly. If Purchaser is unable to complete a download after having reviewed the online help resources, Purchaser shall contact Moss Reports customer service for assistance. Purchaser bears all risk of loss after purchase including any loss of the Downloads or as a result of downloading, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
- Moss Reports may, from time to time, remove Downloads from the website without notice.
- The contents on our website content we believe are reliable and accurate. We accept no liability for the completeness, correctness and accuracy of any content. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded.
- The information on our website or in Downloads or Reports may not be considered a substitute for professional advice and / or treatment by licensed doctors. Please note that our health information can not replace a doctor’s visit.
- All offers are non-binding. We reserve the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without announcement.
- We are careful about using external links, however, we are not responsible for their content. The owners of the linked sites are solely responsible.
- Moss Reports strives to adhere to copyrights of the graphics, audio, video sequences and writing. We create most of our own graphics, sound files, video sequences and writing or use properly licensed or license-free graphics, audio, video clips and writing.
- The copyright for published by the author himself remains solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio and video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. You will be notified by email and/or a prominent display on our Website of any such transaction and the choices you may have regarding your information.